Get Levinitized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Obama Lies the website
Barack Obama Lies
Hey Tweeties
TRY IT OUT
The Great One

tune into Levin Live Here,The Great One

An Open Letter To the Undecided Voter

Go down

An Open Letter To the Undecided Voter Empty An Open Letter To the Undecided Voter

had to share

Someone I’ve known for a while now — my wife, Nancy — has written a letter to some of her friends, the ones who voted for Barack Obama the last time around but may be having second thoughts now. She showed it to me and (with her blessings) I decided to share it with all of you. If you like it, copy it and send it around to your friends who may be on the fence.

Bernie Goldberg
Source :
BernieGoldberg.com
Hello friends,

Although I didn’t vote for Barack Obama four years ago, like so many Americans I felt pride in our country– and joy in the historic significance of the election. Unlike some I wasn’t rooting for him to fail; instead I wanted our President to unite us and get our country back on track.

But those four years came and went. We’re now saddled with some very sad and scary facts: We spent nearly a trillion dollars on a stimulus program that was supposed to bring our unemployment down to below 8 percent. It didn’t. Millions of Americans are still out of work and suffering. Millions more are worried about the jobs they have, and worried about their children’s future. And President Obama has added a staggering $5 trillion to our national debt. We now borrow 42 cent on every dollar we spend!

Most sadly, the person I thought would bring this country together–the one who ran on Hope and Change, the one who told us There are no Red States or Blue States, just the United States — is now pitting Americans against each other, drumming up a phony war on women and waging shameless class warfare, turning Americans against each other based on how much money they have in the bank.

I readily acknowledge that Barack Obama inherited a tough economy, but he’s had four years in office and hasn’t fixed it. We’re stagnating at best and spiraling down at worst. Many economists fear another recession.

For the first time in my adult life I’m scared. Do I think a Romney win would be a panacea and our problems would disappear overnight? No. But I do believe he knows how to make America work, how to get this economy humming again, how to create jobs and help small businesses thrive, and most importantly, how to create a sense of pride and hope.

I remember Barak Obama’s own words several years ago. He told a reporter that if he wasn’t able to turn the economy around in three years, “then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.” I’m taking him at his word.

I understand that many of you would like to support the president again this time. You like him. You like his family. That makes sense. But we are living in difficult times. And I don’t think we can afford to vote for the guy we’d rather have coffee or a beer with. I’m truly sorry to say this, but he’s a nice guy who’s in over his head.

Let me ask you this one simple question: Why should we think that if Mr. Obama wins, the next four years will be any different than the last four?

Thanks for reading my short letter. All I ask is that you consider what I said here.

Nancy Solomon
Surprised
boxerpaws
boxerpaws
Admin

https://getlevinitized.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum